5 Acts: <center>Sally Shapiro's Favorites of 2006</center>

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sally Shapiro's Favorites of 2006





Continuing in a way so sweet it may cause tooth decay, Sally shared her five favorites of the year with me. These will also be posted at some point on another site that begins with "P" and ends with a "-fork." However, you're seeing it here first.

Here goes...

1. Anna Ternheim - Separation Road
2. The Knife - Silent Shout
3. I'm From Barcelona - Let Me Introduce My Friends
4. Marit Bergman - I Think It's A Rainbow
5. Tatu - The Best

I love that Sally loves her some Russian lesbians. I definitely need to check this one out. I wasn't even aware that Tatu (or taTu or tAtu or TAtu or tATu or taTU) had recorded enough songs to compile a "best of" album. Good for them!