5 Acts

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I'm seeing Grizzly Bear tonight at Black Cat!!! Here's their take on a Yes classic.

Even the Swedes have bear love...

Everyone is peeing their pantaloons over the upcoming Modest Mouse, including myself. Here's a rare one from their Interstate 8 EP.

I never really jumped on the Arctic Monkeys train. I was reminded of this song last night after I saw Zodiac, set in San Francisco. It was pretty good, minus the commentary from the three lovely middle-aged ladies behind me. "Oh no, he isn't gonna! He is so stupid! Oh I just don't even know who the Zodiac is now!" Delightful really.

And the first track from what I think is the best Wilco record we've seen yet.

Also, please don't forget to pick up one of this week's best new releases, the self-titled disc from Fulton Lights. It's out Tuesday on Android Eat Records, so get it directly there... or other places online like Darla or Carrot Top. You can read my praise for Fulton Lights here.