5 Acts: <center>tonight: CFTPA / Shearwater / Xiu Xiu</center>

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

tonight: CFTPA / Shearwater / Xiu Xiu


If you live around the DC area, please join me and my friends tonight at the
Rock & Roll Hotel for what will be a spectacular show. Xiu Xiu will be headlining, with Casiotone For the Painfully Alone and Shearwater opening. I think we'll be getting quite the musical diversity with this lineup. I haven't seen CFTPA since living in Illinois and I missed Shearwater when they were in DC the last time around. Xiu Xiu is always a joy to experience live, and I haven't seen them play since the release of The Air Force or since they've become a trio. The doors open at 8:30 and the show starts at 9:30. Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door. I can't wait!







Casiotone For The Painfully Alone - Scattered Pearls
CFTPA on MySpace

Xiu Xiu on MySpace