5 Acts: <center>Yeasayer's Favorites</center>

Friday, December 07, 2007

Yeasayer's Favorites

Baby Boy Da Prince - Across the Water
"The Way I Live:" best song since "Still Fly" by Big Tymers

R. Kelly - Double Up
"I'm A Flit" was our vocal warm-up anthem this year.

Grizzly Bear - Friend EP
"These guys are magicians. I was dumbstruck when I saw them live at Montreal Pop."

M.I.A. - Kala
"She followed up Arular with an even better and crazier soundingrecord. Marry Me?"

Neil Young - Live At Massey Hall
"His vocals on this album are perfect. Great to hear all these old songs stripped down.
"

Panda Bear - Person Pitch
"Best make-out music of 2007!"

Dragons Of Zynth -Coronation Thieves
"These dudes are out of their minds."

Dirty Projectors - Rise Above
"My favorite discovery of the year. And Angel is my favorite tea and soccer date."

Yeasayer on MySpace

Yeasayer on The Hype Machine