5 Acts: <center>Headlights - Cherry Tulips</center>

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Headlights - Cherry Tulips


The video premiere of "Cherry Tulips" from Headlights...



Erin recently told Paperthinwalls.com about the inspiration for "Cherry Tulips" which is reflected in the video: "The song was inspired by a dream that I had. Sounds a bit cheesy but it’s true. It was extremely vivid. I woke up in my old house and walked to look out of our front-door window. Outside there was a woman who eerily resembled my mother about 20 years ago. She was going up and down my street with buckets of planted red tulips and filling the whole street up with them. I don’t have a clue what it means, if anything at all, but the image of this street lined with red tulips never left my mind. The other “meaning” in the song is personal... So I’ll keep that a little secret between me and the song."

This past sunday, while in Nashville, the band recorded a few songs for "The Backstage Sessions," a feature on the blog Hard To Find A Friend - videos and MP3s are posted here:
http://hardtofindafriend.blogspot.com/2008/02/headlights-hard-to-find-friends.html

To all my DC friends - please come out and see Headlights at Iota on Thursday night.