5 Acts: <center>Perfect</center>

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Perfect

I never really thought I'd be adding "Wedding DJ" to my musical resume, but that's just what I did this weekend. Congratulations to Evan and Beth. It was a perfect evening!

Post Ceremony
01. The Beta Band – Squares
02. Chairlift – Bruises
03. Yo La Tengo – You Can Have It All
04. James Yuill – This Sweet Love
05. Marlena Shaw – California Soul (Diplo / Mad Decent Remix)
06. Mylo – In My Arms
07. Sam Sparro - Black And Gold
08. Walter Meego – Forever

Post Thanks / First Course
09. Psapp – Hi
10. Datarock – The Most Beautiful Girl
11. Matthew Dear – Deserter (Four Tet Remix)
12. Her Space Holiday – Tech Romance
13. Pinback – Good To Sea
14. Eberg – Inside Your Head
15. Architecture In Helsinki – Like A Call (Buy Me Now I’m Cheap Remix)
16. Shout Out Louds – Impossible (Possible Version by Studio)

Post Toast / Main Course
17. The Submarines – You Me And The Bourgeoisie
18. South – Better Things
19. Takka Takka – Silence
20. Snow Patrol – Ask Me How I Am
21. Air France – Collapsing At Your Door
22. Ashby – Horizon
23. Radiohead – Idioteque
24. Lykke Li – Little Bit (CSS Remix)

Bride and Father Dance
25. The Beatles – In My life

Groom and Mother Dance
26. Cast of Fiddler On The Roof – Sunrise, Sunset

Interlude
27. Zero 7 – You’re My Flame
28. The Postal Service – Be Still My Heart
29. The Album Leaf – Always For You
30. New Young Pony Club – Ice Cream
31. Santogold – Lights Out
32. Kajagoogoo – Too Shy
33. Vampire Weekend – Oxford Comma
34. The Virgins – Rich Girls
35. The Verve – Love Is Noise

Bride and Groom Dance
36. Duffy – Syrup & Honey

Dance Dance Dance
37. Kool & The Gang – Jungle Boogie
38. Michael Jackson – Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’
39. Prince – I Would Die 4 U
40. Technotronic – Get Up
41. Rihanna – Disturbia
42. Estelle – American Boy (Kill The Noise Remix)
43. Kanye West – Flashing Lights (Diplo Remix)

Cutting of the Cake
44. Coldplay – Lost?
45. Elvis Presley – Burning Love
46. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You
47. Nadia Oh – Got Your Number
48. Lady GaGa – Just Dance (Matt Price Remix)

Bouquet Toss
49. Madonna – Get Together
50. Feist – 1234 (Van She Remix)
51. Britney Spears – Break The Ice (Kaskade Remix)
52. Timbaland – The Way I Are
53. Snoop Dogg – Signs
54. The Ting Tings – Shut Up And Let Me Go