5 Acts: <center>Honorable Mention: Albums of 2008</center>

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Honorable Mention: Albums of 2008


It's been pretty tough for me this year selecting my top 20 albums for 2008. Since I wanted to include so many favorites that just fell under the top 20, I've decided to list the honorable mention ones here in alphabetical order.

The Bell - Make Some Quiet
Bridges And Powerlines - Ghost Types
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
Finest Dearest - Finest Dearest
First Floor Power - Don't Back Down!
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
Gentleman Auction House - Alphabet Graveyard
Headlights - Some Racing, Some Stopping
Hot Lava - Lavalogy
Lake - Oh, The Places We'll Go
Lightspeed Champion - Falling Off The Lavender Bridge
Lykke Li - Youth Novels
Mother Mother - O My Heart
Pomegranates - Everything Is Alive
Portishead - Third
The Raveonettes - Lust, Lust, Lust
These New Puritans - Beat Pyramid
TV On The Radio - Dear Science
Women - Women
James Yuill - Turning Down Water For Air

My favorite records for the year will show up tomorrow...